NDIS Support Coordination helps people understand their NDIS plans, know what they can and can't do with them and know how to find and connect with the right services and supports to help them achieve their goals. This includes supports funded by the NDIS but also mainstream, community and informal supports as well. NDIS Support Coordination is a funded support that is sometimes included in a person's NDIS plan.
Find out more about Autism Abilities NDIS Support Coordination service here:
Autism Abilities offers education, training & resources including our NDIS Masterclass series to have you successfully navigating all things NDIS in no time at all!
So if you are suffering from NDIS overwhelm or are struggling to work out what you can and can't do with your plan or don't know where to begin they why not join us online in our engaging & interactive webinars. Webinar topics include:
- An Introduction to the NDIS - how & why it all began; features & aims of the scheme and hot topics of scheme sustainability and independent assessments;
- Reasonable & Necessary: How to work out with confidence what you can and can't do with your funding
- Understanding your NDIS Plan
- Finding decent services & getting started
- Plan reviews - how to smash your next plan review & get the outcome your deserve
Find out more about Autism Abilities NDIS Masterclass online webinar series here: